The wool wash bar, made especially for our wool brand Shear Delight, is perfect for hand washing your woollens. It contains lanolin and milk which leaves your garments feeling wonderfully silky soft. The bars are fragranced with my favourite blend from our Spring Selection Box, From the Top of Bell Wood and will brighten up your woollens with a subtle smell of daisies and pine which has a lovely fresh aroma.
The bars are wrapped in our Soap Dairy branded greaseproof paper and come in a handprinted canvas bag. Inside the bag are instructions on how to use the soap. The bags can be kept and reused and the greaseproof paper recycled or composted so zero waste. Bars are 50g min. weight.
We also now have a small trail size wool wash bar wrapped simply in glassine paper. These are min. weight 25g.
Both full and trail sizes are available with or without lanolin and with or without fragrance.
Ingredients: Sodium rapeseedate (rapeseed oil), Aqua, Lac (Jersey milk), Lanolin, Sodium lactate, Titanium dioxide, parfum.
How to use your wool wash bar:
1. Add lukewarm water to a bowl or sink large enough to fit your project.
2. Wet the wool wash bar in the water and build up a good lather.
3. Leave the bar out of the water to dry naturally.
4. Swish the water to disperse the soap
before adding your wool project.
5. Leave your project in the water for approx. 20 mins but you might want to turn it over so you know it’s been fully submerged.
6. Gently rinse in a fresh bowl of lukewarm water and dry flat.